- Leading Food & Beverage Group
- Strategic and hands-on role
- Growing business
About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong-listed, multi-branded restaurant group with a long heritage of success in Hong Kong, Macau, China and Taiwan. Their long-term goal is to continuously expand their business in Asia. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now looking for a Leasing Director to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will lead the leasing team in managing day-to-day productivity of the leasing operations in Hong Kong. You will manage restaurant opening project time line effectively by working closely with internal stakeholders such as business development and operations team, and external stakeholders such as landlords and developers. In addition, you are also responsible in conducting sales demographic analysis to support new restaurant openings. Most importantly, you will develop and maintain a close relationship with landlords and property agents, and negotiate a sustainable leasing agreement with landlords to maximize business profitability.
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Property, Facility Management, Surveying or other related discipline
- Minimum 10+ years experience in managing sizable portfolio of commercial/retail/restaurant chain stores in real estate and leasing
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to develop a good relationship with landlords and property agents, and the ability to negotiate tenancy agreements
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English is prerequisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.