About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leading conglomerate with core business focus on property development, retail, manufacturing in the Greater China market. The group place a focus on sustainability and innovation of business models and has been constantly changing the business landscape and shaping consumer shopping behavior. The team is now looking for a high caliber leasing professional to join its Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Manage a team in planning implementing leasing strategies, policies, and guidelines for the retail portfolio
- Formulate and implement the development and expansion strategy for the retail portfolio
- Conduct in depth market research, analyze market trend and compile various reports
- Handle and coordinate on renovation and fit out works, takeover/handover of premises, and ad hoc duties
- Maintain good relations with property developers, Government departments, agents and other related parties to comply with relevant regulations and legal formalities
- Degree Holder in surveying, marketing, business administration, estate management or related disciplines with minimum 8 years relevant experience in leasing or marketing shopping centers, preferably with shopping mall experience
- Proactive, energetic and customer oriented * Strong market sense and familiar with property and tenancy legislation and related knowledge
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.