About the client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed developer with hospitality, residential and commercial properties. In order to expand their business, they are looking for an Assistant Leasing Manager to join their team.
About the role
- Formulate and execute leasing strategies and plans for company portfolio
- Handle daily leasing matters including but not limited to lease negotiation, renewals and expansions
- Maintain relationships with internal stakeholders (e.g. project, property management teams) and external parties (e.g. potential and existing clients, agents)
- Prepare annual budget and forecast, also conduct market research on competitors' trade-mix for assigned projects
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines with at least 5 years' solid experience in office leasing
- Candidates with agency background are welcome
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.