About our Client
Our client is an investment company who owned wide-ranged of properties including residential and commercial in Hong Kong. Due to business expansion plan, they are looking for a Leasing Manager to join their team.
About the role
- Handle the leasing portfolio of commercial and residential properties
- Formulate leasing strategies for the company's properties
- Handle all leasing matters including but not limited to new letting, renewal etc
- Handle tenant management including rental agreement management and rental collection, enquiries and requests from tenants, and maintenance of all properties
- Work closely with different parties (property management company, contractors) to ensure the quality of service delivered to our clients and tenants
- Analyze market trends, data research and prepare business performance / projection reports for regular review by the senior management
- Degree holder in Real Estates or any related discipline
- 8 years' solid experience on handling property leasing
- Good business network with tenants and property agencies
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and a good team player with excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English / Chinese language in both written and verbal. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.