About the client
Our client is a property developer in Hong Kong focuses primarily involves in property development, investment, car park rental, and property management business. The group is actively involved in land auctions in Hong Kong and looking for a Leasing Manager to join the head office in Hong Kong.
About the role
- Report to Executive Director
- Lead a team to implement leasing strategies, and other leasing matters (budgeting, new site acquisition, renewal, negotiation)
- Coordinate with different departments (property management, marketing etc.) to achieve the company and departmental goals
- Maintain excellent relationship with tenants by providing quality tenant services and explore potential new clients
- Conduct market research and report
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in a real estate/ surveying or related discipline with at least 7 years relevant experience in retail / portfolio leasing
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and dynamic with good communication and presentation skills
- Less experience candidate will be considered as Assistant Leasing Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.