About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong listed developer with an extensive commercial and retail portfolio across Hong Kong and China. In order to reposition their malls' trade mix, they are looking for a Leasing Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Formulate and implement the leasing strategies to maximize the traffic and revenue of the mall
- Lead a team and supervisor for all leasing matters (e.g. new letting, renewal) to ensure tenants have been covered under the portfolio
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. technical team, property management, marketing) to ensure all the projects meet company's requirement
- Conduct market research, reports and presentation for management to align with the market
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines with at least 7 years' solid shopping malls experience
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Leasing Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.