About the Company
Our client is a global commercial and industrial real estate property group that owns, develops, and manages real estate projects . Due to business expansion, the team is hiring a Leasing Manager role to join its Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Identify and negotiate new leasing opportunities for stabilised properties and speculative or pre-committed basis developments
- Establish a marketing plan for the portfolio and developments which includes a target market, budget and justification for the recommended marketing strategy
- Develop and foster good working relationships with all local and international leasing agents within the region
- Ensure a coordinated leasing approach for leasing of the portfolio using the regional customer base.
- Analyse and provide a recommendation for each leasing transaction in comparison with the budget, valuation and current market
- Use initiative in maximising the income and value for the portfolio whilst considering the impact on the valuation and budget for each transaction
- Minimum 8 years of solid real estate experience with at least 5 years working experience in property industry with proven track record of leasing transactions.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Capable of developing relationships with both local and international property agencies and consultants
- Good spoken and written English and Cantonese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.