About our Client
Our client is a global leading fashion retailer around the world. Due to rapid business expansion plan in the region, they are looking for a Leasing Manager to manage the store expansion plan in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Report to Head of Leasing, this is a hands-on role and you will manage all stores leasing & markets expansion plan in Hong Kong. Your primary focus is to formulate proforma to assess operating profit on new stores and renew stores. You will regularly present property market and prepare valuation of market rents to senior management. You will also conduct due diligence and analysis on traffic count, demographic data and characteristic for shopping malls and shopping projects. You will liaise with Project Managers and Interior Designers to ensure timely delivery of premises for completion of renovation/upgrade/other premises work. As for existing leasing, you will be the functional business leader to negotiate with landlords and property agents for the best interest of the group.
- Bachelor Degree in any disciplines with at least 3 years in retail leasing from landlord / agency background
- Familiar with Hong Kong leasing market landscape
- Open minded and willing to learn with drive and initiative
- Strong planning, organizing and prioritizing skills
- Complete fluency in both Cantonese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.