About our Client
Our client is a market leader in the hospitality and retail sector with business developments in Hong Kong and Greater China. With the stable growth of business and a long term development plan, they are now hiring a Leasing Manager to oversee a retail portfolio of more than 100 locations in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Report to Head of Department, you will be responsible for managing the leasing contracts for a portfolio of 100 retail across Hong Kong. Working closely with the property team, you will develop and foster good working relationship with landlords to manage lease negotiation, renewal and tenancy agreements. You will select new sites based on feasibility research on different districts. Most importantly, you will implement cost saving strategies by minimizing rental value for the group's business.
- Degree holder preferably in Real Estate, Property Management or related fields
- Minimum 5 years' working experience of leasing and rental, candidate with landlord and tenant experience are also welcome
- Initiative and able to work independently
- Good landlord and tenant relationship management
- Experience of Microsoft office applications
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jonathan Lee at +852 3180 4935 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.