About the client
Our client is one of the largest property developers in Hong Kong. The company has over 30 years' experience on the field. They are expanding the leasing business (Hong Kong / China retail property).
About the role
- Manage leasing process (international and local tenants), including but not limited to: Negotiates leases, renewals and expansions
- Coordinate with different departments (operation, finance, marketing, legal, etc.) to achieve the company and departmental
- Maintain excellent relationship with tenants by providing quality tenant services
- Formulate and implement leasing strategies and plans
- Conduct market research and tenant mix analysis for assigned projects
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in a real estate/ surveying/ business related discipline with at least 7 years relevant experience in retail leasing
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and dynamic with good communication and presentation skills
- Occasional travels to PRC required
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Leasing Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.