About our Client
My client is a F&B group owns more than 30 shops in Hong Kong. In order to keep expanding their business, they are looking for a Leasing Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Lead a small team to formulate and implement leasing strategies in different locations (malls, shops)
- Handle leasing matters such as lease negotiation, renewal and expansion
- Liaise with various stakeholders (e.g. Landlord, Contractors) to ensure the projects are on time
- Conduct annual budget and market research on rental rate in different areas
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines
- 6 years' relevant experience or above, prefer candidates from developers and business development
- Familiar with the market, independent and good negotiation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Less experience will be consider as Assistant Leasing Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.