About Our Client
A well-established chinese investment management firm is seeking a PRC qualified Lawyer with investement deal experience to join their legal team.
About The Role
- Provide legal advice on general issue of the Company
- Negotiate and review transaction documents on investment deals
Review vendor agreements including but not limited external counsel, financial advisor
- and other service providers
- Handle any ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor Degree with major in Law or any related disciplines
- PRC bar qualification is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' legal experience gained from law firm or sizable financial
- Attention to details, able to work under pressure with multi-tasking skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.