About Our Client
Our client is a growing Chinese asset management firm. They are now looking for a PRC-qualified Legal Counsel with PQE 3+ asset finance (aviation) experience to join as part of the Legal team.
About The Role
Reporting into the General Counsel, you will:
- Draft, review and negotiate wide ranges of transactional agreements relating to aircraft and business operations, including aircraft purchase, lease agreements and loans agreements amendments.
- Be responsible for managing end-to-end transactions efficiently and effectively
- Translate input from technical, risk, finance and commercial departments into transaction, documentation and negotiation, and address issues which may have impacts on the business
- Review, draft and prepare letters of intent, purchase, sales and lease agreements, and other commercial contracts in relations to aircraft
- Work with external counsels on cross-border jurisdictional / regulatory matters
The ideal candidate will be a PRC qualified asset finance lawyer with PQE3+ relevant aviation finance experience from reputable law firms; excellent communications skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese required. A genuine passion for avaition industry and someone with hihg level of integrity, sense of urgency and attention to detail, and someone with the ability to multitask and priotise matters effectively, will excel in this role.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.