About our Client
Our client is a Chinese conglomerate operates in a diverse range of sectors, including retail, real estate, pharmaceuticals, and finance. With a strong presence in both Mainland China and Hong Kong, the company has established itself as a major player in the region. It is looking for a legal counsel to join their team.
About the Role
- Drive legal due diligence work, participate in transaction plan design, business negotiations, assess business conditions, draft and revise transaction documents, and issue legal opinions.
- Follow up and coordinate the performance management of investment expansion projects. Carry out special research, standardization tool preparation, and other specialized tasks.
- Conduct legal training and communication related to investment expansion.
- Participate in handling legal compliance affairs in the front-line business operations of commercial and property projects.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the company or department.
The Successful Candidate:
- Degree or above in law or relevant disciplines, graduated from a well-known law school
- PRC qualified lawyer is a must
- HK qualified lawyer is a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in mergers and acquisitions gained from renowned law firms or companies
- Possess excellent learning ability, communication skills, and document writing skills
- Able to independently carry out legal due diligence and draft transaction documents
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Dorothy Chan at +852 3180 4941 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.