About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial institution with strong presence in the region.
About The Role
- Provide legal advice, interpretation and recommendation to the Bank, work closely with the compliance team on any relevant legal and regulatory issues
- Liaise with external lawyers with instructions, review legal documentations and provide advisory
- Assist with the co-ordination and management of any new projects and business initiatives
- Provide training to staff
- Ad hoc legal support
- Qualified solicitor with at least 5 years relevant experience gained from international law firm; preferably with at least 2 years of relevant experience in a corporate banking
- Excellent legal drafting and communication skills
- High integrity and professional ethics
- Proficient communication skills and interpersonal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.