About Our Client
As a global construction specialist, our client aims to make places where people and businesses can thrive. With a reputation built over 30 years, our client is proud to work with some of the world's most successful and enduring businesses, cities and institutions.
About The Role
The role will primarily involve providing legal advice and risk management to the Engineering Services business with support also to be provided to their Construction businesses as required. The role responsibilities include:
Contract Renew and Negotiation
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting amendments to: Main, sub-contract and consultant terms
- Letters of intent
- Collateral agreements (warranties)
- Novation agreements
- Bonds and parent company guarantees
- Reviewing Third Party Agreements to ensure alignment of provisions and risk
- Emphasis on building and maintaining relationships whilst protecting the company's interests.
- Supporting Business Units and site teams in relation to contractual issues e.g. extension of time, loss and expense applications, notices of default/determination.
- Management/administration of disputes with clients, sub-contractors and consultants, including negotiations, adjudications, administrations, liquidations, aged debt recovery.
- Claims administration and timely notification of insurance matters
- Assistance with periodic claims reviews and policy renewals
- Liaison with insurance broker's and ensuring the timely placement of project specific insurance policies
- Liaison with the company treasury team to ensure timely placement of bonding requirements
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.