About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial institution with strong presence in the region.
About The Role
- Coordinating and supporting the firm's funds' registrations in the APAC regions
- Risk Monitoring and support regulatory issues among the regions
- Drafting fund supplement documentation and ensure effective internal communications regarding fund registrations
- Monitoring regulatory changes regarding fund registrations
- Assist and monitor on going regulatory changes across the international distribution business
- Ad hoc legal support to the regions
- PQE 4+ of working experience gained from sizable financial institutions or reputable law firms
- Buyside experience with exposure in SFC regulated funds, mutual funds and others
- Experienced in dealing with both internal business partners and external regulators (SFC/HKMA/HKex/MPFA)
- Native Cantonese, fluent English and Mandarin
- Team player with great communication skills
- Good drafting and negotiation skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.