About The Client
Our client is a well-established bank, currently looking for a Legal Counsel to support with the banking business, targeting candidate with PQE 3+ from law firms and/or banks to join as part of the team.
About The Role
Reporting into the Senior Legal Counsel, you will work within the lean but collaborative team on:
- providing legal advice and draft legal documentation for the banking business as required
- ensuring the bank's compliance are meeting with statutory requirements
- reviewing, commenting and updating different documents, contracts, policies and procedure manual and market materials for different banking products
- conducting legal research and update the bank on relevant laws and regulations
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Law-degree holder with 3+ years post-qualification experience in the provision of legal support in commercial area (banking industry an advantage)
- familiar with Banking Ordinance, Securities and Futures Ordinance and also HKMA AML Guidelines
- strong organization and communication skills as well as professional presentation and report writing skills
- proficient in spoken and written Chinese & English
Immediate available candidates highly regarded, and this role pays circa. HKD650k
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.