About Our Client
Our client is a long-standing Online Media company headquartered in Hong Kong. To cope with business transformation, they are now hiring a Legal Counsel with PQE 8+ to join and lead the Legal & Compliance function.
About The Role
Reporting to the Management Board, you will lead the Legal & Compliance team and be responsible for:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial contracts, legal documents and also handle intellectual property matters
- Act as the go-to legal advisor for the business; review and draft legal policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance standards relating to Hong Kong Listing Rules ad other regulations
- Liaise with external counsels on litigation, intellectual property and other complex matters
- Law degree holder with PQE 8+, in-house experience from local listed companies essential
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, responsive, committed, able to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Legal Counsel
- Immediate available candidates highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.