About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading property developers / property management companies in Hong Kong. They are hiring a Legal Counsel with relevant experience in property sector to join as part of the growing team.
About The Role
Reporting into the Head of Legal, you will:
- review and draft legal documents, also implement group policies to ensure legal compliance standards and minimise commercial and legal risks;
- advise on litigation matters in relation to property, property management and construction;
- provide sound legal advice to business teams on various legal matters and to ensure operational efficiency ;
- maintain relationship with external counselsl; and
- conduct legal research and prepare legal opinion on ad hoc matters.
The ideal candidate will be a Hong Kong qualified lawyer with PQE 6+ gained from law firms. You will have experience in property sales, leasing, property management and with good drafting skills alongside thorough legal analyses and research skills. Working within a lean team structure, you will be self-driven with strong analytical skills in order to create legal defensive or proactive strategies. Proficiency in both English and Chinese required for this role.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.