About The Client
Our client is a sizeable service provider in Hong Kong, currently looking for a Legal Counsel to join as part of the team. Targeting candidates with PQE 5+ and experience working for customer servicing / hospitality / transportation / telecommunications sector.
About The Role
As the in-house Legal Counsel, you will:
- Provide legal support and advice to senior management on relevant legal issues
- Draft and review legal documents such as contracts, statements, agreements etc.
- Ensure compliance with the internal controls, staturoy regulations and othe formalities
- Calculate and handle risks in business process and decision maker
- Execute procedures for tendering, procurement, and also take care of company secretarial and corporate governance matters
- Keeping up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company's legal function.
The ideal candidate will be a HK-qualified lawyer with PQE 5+ from law firms and in-house environment. You will come with all-round legal expertise handling contentious and ad hoc legal matters with good training from sizeable companies. You will come with strong stakeholders management skills, able to work independently with minimal supervision also good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Immediately available candidates highly regarded.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.