About Our Client
Our client is a stable and sizeable bank, currently looking for a Legal Counsel with PQE 1+ to join as part of the team. Candidates with pure solicitor firm experience will be considered, and banking experience will be of advantage.
About The Role
Working within a lean team structure, you will:
- Draft, negotiate and reviewing commercial agreements to protect company interest
- Provide legal advice for all daily operations, new business initiatives and dispute resolution
- Ensure law and regulatory compliance, and company policies and procedures
- Liaise with external counsels on various corporate legal issues
- Hong Kong qualified solicitor with minimum 1 year of PQE gained from law firms or in-house environment
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese required for this role
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, good team player with interpersonal skills
- Well-organised and with strong sense of responsibility
- Analytical with commercial sense and result-oriented
- Able to work under pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.