About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly developing virtual bank based in Hong Kong. The team is now looking for a competent and reliable legal counsel to help with the expanding business operation.
About The Role
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, you will:
- Draft and review a wide variety of contracts and agreements arises from the day-to-day business operations;
- Review and update the bank's manuals, policies, procedures and systems to keep up with the latest regulatory changes;
- Offer legal advice to all pertinent parties and work closely with Regulatory Compliance Team to ensure compliance with related legislation and regulations;
- Support in projects such as new products and business initiatives, and handle company secretarial matters in collaboration with the Company Secretary;
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Locally qualified lawyer with a PQE of 4-8+ years gained from in-house experience, preferably in banking and/or Fintech industry.
- Sound knowledge and hands-on of regulations and guidelines relevant to banking industries, as well as banking operations, products, and services.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
- A team player with high flexibility and adaptability to new environment and changes.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Immediately available candidates are highly regarded.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Derry Lau at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.