About the Company
Our client is a highly successful local legal firm with a strong portfolio of multinational clients. They are now looking for an energetic and bright Legal Executive to join the team.
About the Role
Working closely with the Partners, you will be responsible for provision of legal and secretarial support, conduct legal research and draft and translate legal documents. You will also be responsible for the maintenance of filing system. Last but not least, you will liaise with external professionals and other regulatory bodies on an extensive basis.
About the Person
- Bachelor degree in Legal Studies or other related disciplines
- 2-3 years of working experience in the legal sector
- Work experience with mainland state-owned enterprise is a plus
- Detail-minded, well organized and proactive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to work independently
- Excellent in both English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Immediate available would be an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.