About The Client
Our client is a Hong Kong headquartered industry leader within the construction/engineering sector. They are now inviting an experienced Legal Manager with PQE 5+ to join and lead the legal team.
About The Role
Leading a small team, you will assume the following responsibilities:
- Review, negotiate and draft all commercial agreements including tenders, commercial transactions, contracts etc
- Be the internal legal advisor to business leaders to ensure compliance standards are meeting statutory requirements and internal policies
- Oversee company secretarial matters
- Liaise with external counsels and 3rd party service providers as required
- Lead ad hoc projects as appropriate
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Hong Kong-qualified lawyer with PQE 5+ ideally with relevant in-house experiences from construction or engineering sector
- Prior supervisory experience managing a small team
- Detail oriented, analytical with good interpersonal skills liaising with different parties
- Proficient in English and Chinese (written and spoken)
- Immediate available highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.