About the Company
Our client is a well-known and reputable family office in Hong Kong. They are now seeking for a Legal Secretary to join the team.
About the Role
Working closely with the legal department, you are responsible to coordinate with internal and external parties on trust and legal documentation, and to formulate internal policies and guidelines in accordance with statutory and company requirements. Also to conduct legal research and analysis, to align regulations on finance, legal, tax and other areas. Last but not least, to provide administrative support on meeting arrangements, travel bookings and office maintenance.
About the Person
- Degree holder in law or legal studies or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in trust administration or paralegal from sizable professional firms
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge in Viewpoint is a must
- Detail-minded with good analytical skills
- Organized, fast-paced and can work under pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.