Our client is a global leading retail chain store with over 10,000 store worldwide. Due to business expansion in the region, there is a newly created headcount of Logistics Analyst in Hong Kong office.
About your role:
- Building internal dashboards by collecting, cleaning and transforming data from services providers via different sources.
- Identify and collaborate with teams to implement change to procurement plan and supplier performance based on findings.
- Automate existing reports through Power BI for the team.
- Manage a team to solve operational issue.
- Conduct market research, review on procurement strategy.
- Preparing tender for project and price analysis.
- At least tertiary education with minimum 4 years of full time relevant experience, preferably in logistics department of Freight forwarder/Buyer/Sourcing offices.
- Experience in reporting and analytics support in logistics field is advantageous.
- Good command of both verbal and written business English as well as fluency in Mandarin essential.
- Excellent analytic, problem solving and project management skills.
- High level of computer literacy: MS Office and Exchange; advanced Excel knowledge.
- Experience with Logistics IT Software Solution is advantageous.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.