About the client:
Our client is a Europe base retailer with strong global presence, they operate more than 10,000 stores over the world. To cope with their operation needs, the team is looking for a high caliber candidate with in-house logistic experience to join as a Logistic Analyst.
About the role:
- Co-ordinate with sourcing teams for logistics and supply chain activities;
- Prepare forecast, conduct analysis to maximise the volumn of each shipment and cargo for vendors;
- Handle the tender process, including RFQ, analysis on tender submission, bidding process, etc;
- Prepare analysis and reports on cargo flow, vendor's performance, utilization of shipment, etc.
- Bachelor Degree or above;
- At least 3 years working experience with stable track record, preferably gain from buying office;
- Knowledge in shipment process for global logistics, proven experience in Ocean Freight Contracts;
- Strong PC skills, proactive personality with good analytical skills and numerical sense;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.