About The Role:
- Coordinate import and export shipments, ensuring timely and efficient delivery of goods.
- Handle customs declarations and liaise with relevant authorities to ensure compliance with trade regulations.
- Maintain effective communication with suppliers for contract logistics, such as cross docking, replenishment, and stock returns.
- Manage the stock of supplementary materials for boutiques, ensuring adequate levels are maintained and replenished.
- Control and certify the store planning replenishment quotations
- Review and analyze global consumption patterns of displays and packaging materials and conduct monthly reports
- Analysis and effectively manage the production of "out of stock" items.
- Ensure the timely delivery lead-times for replenishment items.
The Successful Applicant:
- At least 3 years' experience of Logistics and Supply Chain in retail industry is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of import/export processes, customs declarations, and trade regulations.
- Familiarity in SAP or other logistics system
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Candy So at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.