About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's premier suppliers specializing in tailor-made, premium guest and in-flight amenities, and collaborating with over 150 brand partners. Due to business expansion plan in the region, they are looking for a Logistics and Supply Chain Manager in Hong Kong office.
- Supervise and oversee logistics workflows, shipment planning, import and export handling and documentation
- Manage and monitor the 3PL operations to meet the performance standard and address the logistics and shipment matters
- Lead the team on daily operational activities to ensure order fulfilment, order creation, invoicing, documentation and after sales activates have been done
- Review the performance, and provide improvement suggestions to enhance the efficiency and deliver cost saving
- Create demand forecast and oversee the suppliers' inventory forecast planning and replenishment
- Liaise with different parties to align the forecast and order placement
- Handle ad-hoc project as required
- Degree holder or above in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of experience in logistics sector, and 3PL management
- Experience in import & export, 3PL management, and shipment planning & execution is preferable
- Experience in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint or any supply chain software solutions is preferable
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediate availability is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.