About the Company
Our client is a UK based luxury fashion online business providing with personal shopping experience. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now setting up a new office in Hong Kong and looking for a high-caliber Office Administrator to join their fun and energetic team.
About the Role
Working closely with the Office Administrator, you are responsible for booking shipments from HK Office for world wide delivery, to produce import and export documentation. To verify the items placed on the invoice are correct and match the packing cost and packing goods to the highest quality ready for shipment. Also to maintain a current knowledge of relevant international legislation and other factors that could affect the movement of freight, and to liaise with Head Office and Sales Department to ensure legal compliance for all cross-border transactions.
About the Person
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Must have experience in an Import / Export Role or similar
- Previous experience on handling shipments between Mainland China or Hong Kong
- Experience in using DHL & FedEx for international shipping
- Good communication and administrative skills
- Familiar with booking shipments using SF and EMS
- Solid knowledge of shipping procedures
- With a background in Stock Control / Distribution is desirable but not essential
- Must speak both English, Mandarin and Cantonese fluently
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.