- Ensure smooth operations including sales support, order processing, delivery winders, logistics arrangement
- Resolve shipping and packing discrepancies problems
- Liaise with 3PL to ensure stock level is sufficient for distribution
- Monitor 3PL performance and ensure all KPIs are met
- Input data and maintain data integrity of ERP and WMS system
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate inventory control
- Assist and handle other ad hoc assignments from the supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- 1-2 years logistics support experience in Retail or Logistics industry is preferred
- Experience in Admin/Operation/Shipping/CS is preferred
- Hands on experience dealing with sales and inventory report. Excellent MS Excel skill is expected
- WMS and ERP system experience advantageous
- Fluency using English and Chinese are expected
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.