Logistics Officer (1-year contract, $18k)
- 5-day work, 9 hours per day, OT with pay
- Location: Airport area
- Salary review + benefits after probation
- Monitor warehouse performance to ensure all KPIs are met.
- Respond to any issues in Logistics operations and establish corrective actions to ensure performance standards are met.
- Ensure data accuracy between WMS and SAP
- Daily logistics functions - ASN preparations, pick list generation, packing list creation, forwarder booking and cargo dispatch.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate inventory control.
- Customer facing - phone and emails.
- Higher Diploma or Degree holder
- 2-5 years' experience in Logistics industry is preferred.
- Work independently
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in MS Excel
- Knowledge of WMS and ERP system is preferred.
- Immediately available is preferred.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Logistics Coordinator (fresh graduates are welcome)
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now" or whatsApp 6764 0288. Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Peter Wong at +852 3180 4974 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.