About Our Client
Our client is a global leading apparel retailer available at more than 200 international locations. Due to business expansion plan, they are looking for a Logistics Operations Specialist in Hong Kong office.
- Manage and handle inbound shipment process with documentations support and arrangement from manufacturing origins
- Liaise with factory and 3PL management for all shipment activities to ensure the requirements of performance and schedule are met
- Monitor outstanding shipment, 3PL performance with planning and tracking arrival process to ensure factory production status could achieve KPI target
- Liaise with other functional teams for status update, inventory validation, quality issues, late arrival issue, or any potential risks
- Provide vendor onboard training in logistics, compliance and invoicing aspect to ensure the requirements on vendor manual are met
- Liaise with other functional teams as support and back up on logistics operations
- Degree holder or above in Logistics/ Supply Chain or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in Logistics, 3PL managements, or Supply Chain Management
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Flexible to travel as necessary for the business needs
- Experience in MS Office, Excel, Access, PowerPoint or any supply chain software solutions is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.