About Our Client
Our client is a global leading IT connectivity accessories manufacturer and over 3,000 products available in around 20 global markets. Due to business expansion plan, they are looking for a Logistics Operation Specialist in Hong Kong office.
- Handle inbound/outbound process with documentations support, receive arrival notices, and pre alerts for the inter-company movement
- Provide PO details with SKU profiles and quantities, handle PO receipts, and liaise with buyer and vendors for PO administrative support
- Generate PO invoice and monitor all service providers to ensure credit terms are healthy, and address payment issues
- Provide 3PL management, and monitor the operations and warehouse with suggestion and replenishment support
- Assist in the transportation management for SEA and AIR from the ports of origins to partner, and provide support in shipment arrangement with estimating shipment volumes/mode of shipment and arrange pick/pack schedule
- Liaise with other functional teams for trace & trace status update, inventory validation, quality issues, or any issues in order management
- Liaise with other functional teams in RMA transportation process management, annual stocktaking and inventory validations support
- Degree holder or above in Logistics/ Supply Chain or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in distribution environment or in international logistics management
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Experience in MS Office, ERP or any supply chain software solutions is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.