About the client:
Our client is a well-known fashion lingerie manufacturing group with strong global presence, their business is growing rapidly and own multiple factories across the APAC region. They are now looking for a Project Officer to support the global logistics & supply chain improvement projects.
About the role:
- Responsible for the process improvement projects in global logistics, and work as a project leader in new projects;
- Understand the latest technology and opportunities that beneficial to company's development;
- Work closely with both internal and external parties to maintain a smooth logistics operation;
- Review and update the project process for senior management to review.
- Bachelor degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering related disciplines;
- With 3 years experience in third party logistics company, experienced in fashion or apparel industry is preferred;
- Solid experience in tailor-made logistics solution, modelling, project management;
- Good analytical skills, proficient in MS office, Hands on experience in Microsoft Excel, Access for data analysis;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proactive and independent, proficient of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Frequent travel to Overseas and Mainland China is required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.