About the Company
Our client is a leading global apparel & homeware retail chain operator with more than 3000 stores worldwide and they have been experiencing rapid sales & earning growths. In response to their ambitious business expansion plan in the region, they are now looking to bring in a high calibre Logistics Specialist to join it's Hong Kong office. This role is designed to have a fast track career growth plan and will be promoted in 2-3 years.
About the Role
- Report to Senior Logisitcs Manager
- Maintain Vendor relationships for all logistics related activities
- Identify inefficiencies to develop and implement strategic business solutions for successful supply chain flow
- Provide guidance to sourcing Team, Vendors, HQ, third party logistics suppliers on compliance standard
- Partners with global logistics counterparts and service providers to develop procedures, standards, and KPI's to correct, monitor, and manage deficiencies that impact merchandise flow
- University graduate with 3 years solid experience in buying office, international customs, logistics and trade with hands-on approach.
- Able to work independently on own initiative, self-direct while at the same time be a team-player.
- Knowledge of social compliance audit program and supply chain security program, e.g. C-TPAT is a plus.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Fluent in conversation, written and comprehension of English and Mandarin; other languages or Chinese dialects a plus.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.