About the client:
Our client is a Europe base retailer with strong global presence, they operate more than 10,000 stores over the world. To cope with their operation needs, the team is looking for a high caliber candidate with in-house logistic experience to join as Logistic Specialist.
About the role:
- Manage daily logistics operation, including scheduling, documentary, shipment process;
- Coordinate with internal departments and vendors to ensure timely delivery, accurate execution of logistics policies, and procedures to minimize supply chain disruption;
- Compile weekly report for 3PL, forwarded and customers for management review;
- Identify suspicious cases and implement corrective action plans.
- Bachelor Degree or above;
- At least 3 years working experience with stable track record, preferably gain from buying office;
- Knowledge in shipment process for global logistics, proven experience in supporting vendor community or retail logistics;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills, and PC skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.