About Our Client
Our client is a global leading audio manufacturer and employs over 2,500 people worldwide. Due to business expansion plan in the region, they are looking for a Logistics Supervisor in Hong Kong office.
- Report to Logistics Manager and manage a small team of 2
- Manage 3PL operation and external warehouse that provide logistics of stocks to the APAC market
- Supervise and support order processing operations and manage service contracts
- Review warehouse reports and 3PL performance with KPI
- Handle inventory reconciliation, stock disposal and scrapping issues
- Degree holder or above in Logistics/ Supply Chain or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in APAC role /distribution management/ 3PL management
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Experience in ERP system is preferable
- Proficient in MS application is preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.