About our Client
Our client is a leading global luxury fashion retail group with strong business performance. Due to an aggressive business growth plan in the region, they are hiring a Logistics Supervisor to join the Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Report to Logistics Director, this is a hands-on role.
- You will manage end-to-end shipment cycle, provide the shipping documents, anticipate local requests such as certificate of origin, liaise with the forwarder and warehouse, inform the client when the goods have been shipped.
- You will ensure goods are not stuck in clearance, and update all parties when the goods have reached destination.
- You will update warehouse stock in-out data & shipping documents into the ERP system.
- BA Degree in any disciplines with 5 years in logistic gained from retail industry
- Previous experience within e-commerce sector is highly desirable
- Fluent in Cantonese English and Mandarin
- Structured, organized, pro-active and problem solver
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.