About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG distributor, due to their business expansion plan, they are looking for a Logistics Transportation Manager in Hong Kong office.
- Supervise daily logistics/ transportation operations to maintain the standard delivery service records
- Manage and monitor the company own fleets, trucks, and outsourced delivery team to ensure the performance standard are met
- Review and analysis performance on transport operations to ensure the daily and monthly KPIs are met
- Maintain and monitor all transport processes, procedures, and schedules to ensure the transportation system is utilized and integrated with daily processes
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities across the logistics/ distribution operations, safety implementation, quality and cost budgeting
- Degree holder or above in Logistics, Transportation, Supply Chain, or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of experience in leading a logistics operation team, preferably with experience in FMCG industry
- Experience in fleet management, or distribution management is preferable
- Experience in MS Office, or any supply chain software solutions is preferable
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.