About our Client
Our client is a renowned high-end fashion and lifestyle retailer with strong retail and online presence in Hong Kong and Greater China. Having experienced rapid retail growth with multinational designer labels, they are well placed to continue their aggressive omni-channel expansion and a Loyalty Marketing Manager is sought to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and managing a team of 3, you are responsible for growing revenue by retaining customers, driving incremental spend and loyalty, and distilling customer feedback into insights that marketing and cross-functional partners can act on to improve the customer experience and optimize business operations. As an individual, you will be responsible for driving strategy and overseeing the execution of the email, direct mail and rewards loyalty programs, as well as for advancing targeted and one-to-one customer communication from conceptualising marketing campaigns, to defining framework and building automation. Being the team lead of this department, you will compile, synthesize, disseminate and socialise customer insights from multiple touch points, both quantitative and qualitative so you can translate insights into actionable recommendations.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 9 years of experience in marketing with solid exposure in mid to large scale loyalty or CRM program, marketing communications and promotions
- Strong analytical skills with ability to leverage data to create effective offers and promotions
- Excellent communications and organizing skills. Well organized, manage projects and priorities with on time, on budget delivery
- Experience in demonstrating leadership/influence and collaboration in a matrix-managed environment, and across multiple and diverse groups
- Self-starter who performs well with appropriate supervision and has a track record of producing results
- Business acumen, works effectively in professional collaborative, international environment with cross-functional teams
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.