About our Client
Our client is a world leading European based Diamond Specialist with 130 years of history. With their ambitious business expansion plans, they are looking to recruit a Retail Training Manager to overlook the retail training activities for the Greater China region.
About the Role
Working independently and reporting to the General Manager, you will be proactively evaluating the effectiveness of training programs both quantitatively & qualitatively and providing recommendations for continuous improvement. Your key responsibilities will include developing various training programs for the Greater China Region and conducting regular on-the-job training programs such as new hire orientation, product knowledge presentation and client relations building techniques.
About the Candidate
Suitable candidate will be:
- Wiling to be based in SHANGHAI (Asia Head office)
- University graduate with 5 years of retail training experience gained from sizeable luxury MNC
- Candidates with regional exposure is a must
- Previous working experience in jewellery field is preferred; Open to luxury Beauty industry training profiles
- Able to develop and deliver training programs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to build strong rapport with frontline sales team
- Independent, resourceful and able to multi-task
- Complete fluency in both verbal and written Cantonese and Mandarin is required
- Ability to travel is a must
The company will offer a dynamic working environment with a great career progression and an attractive salary package and bonus to the right candidate.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.