About the Company
Our client is a rapidly expanding solution provider in the telecommunication industry. To speed up their overseas investment and expand their M&A capability, they are looking for a number of seasoned M&A Managers to join their team.
About the Job
Reporting to the Investment Director, you will need to prepare business plans for tenders and investment projects by building and maintaining financial models/ valuation models. You will need to conduct researches on markets and trends, perform financial and legal due diligence and assess investment risks. In addition to deal screening, you will also support deal structuring, negotiation and post-deal integration. You will help to formulate investment, development and management strategies to ensure the return on investment can be maximized.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- MBA is a plus but not a must
- At least 3 years of relevant experience gained from private equity/ Big 4/ investment banking
- Strong at financial modelling
- End-to-end M&A experience is a plus but not a must
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Commercially savvy, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Occasional travel will be required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.