Machine Learning and Modeling Manager
- Business and campaign analysis
- Machine learning and big data modeling
- Career advancement opportunity
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well-established banking group with extensive branch network in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for a Machine Learning and Modeling Manager for their Business Intelligence team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for preparing various business analysis based on test hypotheses, statistical modeling and big data mining to provide business insight to management. You have to propose, build and execute data science and modeling projects independently to evaluate banking products performance. You are required for preparing visualization reports and analytical dashboards on customer segments and product mix. In addition, you will collaborate with end users and product owners by providing business forecast, campaign result and deep learning models to implement big data solutions into business channels.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate, preferably in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Data Science or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in handling machine learning, statistical modeling and big data solutions independently.
- Strong business sense, good analytical mind and presentation skills.
- Hands on and solid knowledge in SAS / SQL, R, Python, Tableau, Google Cloud and other data science language is a must.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.