About our Client
My client is one of the leading data centers in Hong Kong. Due to their rapid business expansion, they are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
About the Role
- Supervise frontline staff (technician) to ensure the daily operation goes smoothly
- Maintain the relationship between tenants and contractors
- Monitor the progress of all the repair and maintenance works, and contractors' working performance
- Review and prepare maintenance procedure
- Assist the annual plan for the maintenance work schedule
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years' solid experiences in Building Electrical or Maintenance
- Familiar with UPS, Generator, Chiller, Air-Conditioning Unit, LV switchboards and CRACs
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills is preferred
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.