Our client is one of the world leader in logistic sector. With the company expansion, they are looking for a high calibre to join their team.
- Manage the maintenance activities of Material Handling System (MHS) to achieve the targeted system availability.
- Budget control on the on-going optimization project of the MHS system.
- Supervise the maintenance work orders, control & monitor spare parts inventory and usage.
- Involve in the development of engineering procedures and equipment training
- Lead the maintenance team to conduct the trouble-shooting of MHS.
- Work with internal parties to conduct safety inspection and regular safety meeting as well as audition internally and externally
- Closely monitor the MHS's vendor in terms of performance, service and quality
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 2 years of management experience
- Minimum 5years of experience in installation and maintenance of Material Handling System / Belt Conveyor System or similar automated system
- Registered Electrical Worker holding a Grade A certificate or above is preferred
- Good in both spoken and written English & Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Willing to work shift
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.