- Manage the maintenance activities of tageted sector such as MHS, Escalators & Moving Walkway to achieve the system availability.
- Manage the maintenance & improvement projects to ensure the process is up to corporate standard.
- Supervise & drive the maintenance schedule as well as the inventory and usage control.
- To develop maintenance procedures, technical training material and maintenance contract.
- Lead the maintenance team to ensure the system reliability and availability.
- Support and assist the Operation Department to conduct internal and external audits.
- Support and assist the Safety officer to conduct safety inspection and regular safety meeting.
- Monitor the maintenance contractor's & vendor's performance to ensure the quality & standard which are up to company' standard
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Mechanic Engineering or equivalent
- Solid hands-on experience of 5 years with at least 2 years management experience in installation and maintenance of Material Handling System / Escalators & Moving Walkway / Belt Conveyor System or similar automated system field
- Registered Electrical Worker holding a Grade A certificate or above is preferred
- Good in both spoken and written English & Chinese
- Willing to work shift
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessky Lee at +852 3180 4930 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.