About the Company
Our client is a fast-expanding service provider with an extensive customers portfolio in the region. With an aggressive business expansion plans, they are looking for a seasoned Management Accountant to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is an autonomous role for a highly motivated professional to manage and provide timely and accurate management accounting and decision support information for the Hong Kong operation. You will handle budgeting and forecasting, perform analysis on cost and revenue and prepare regular financial analysis reports. You will also work closely with various business departments and management to drive sales and improve operation efficiency. Other responsibilities will include redefining and setting up the management reporting processes as well as involvement in ad-hoc projects.
To qualify for the position, you will possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in management accounting/ FP&A in a sizeable company
- Confident, hands-on, able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.