Management Accounting Manager - Property group
About our Client
Our client is a property group headquartered in Hong Kong. Currently, they are looking for an experienced manager to join their finance team.
About the Role
Reporting to Assistant Financial Controller, you will lead 2 subordinates to assist the department head to manage financial control. You will collect and consolidate financial data to identify enhancement area and solutions for business partners. You will conduct in-depth analysis and market research to formulate KPI for reviewing business performance. You will perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University graduate or above in Accounting, Finance or other relevant disciplines
- 8 years of experience with CPA or equivalent qualified
- Management accounting experience in similar position preferred
- Proactive and creative with strong problem solving and planning skills
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
- Responsive and able to work independently under pressure with tight deadlines
- Experience in large corporation and exposure of property industry is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.